Well, Triple Layer Stamping with a twist, to be more precise – mainly becuase this might actually be classed as only double layer stamping!
I absolutely love this technique as it is quick and simple yet produces stunning results (in my opinion!) There are two ways of achieving the same result, and I cover both in the video below so you can have a go and see which you prefer. For this card I have used the colours Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green, a real celebration of summer using the Forever Fern stamp set, a firm favourite of mine right now.
Triple Layer stamping gives the effect that the stamping is continuous, over the different layers, as you can see above, though for my cards I have chosen to top the card with a white layer because I think the contrast really enhances the background. Don’t forget that you can purchase any of the supplies you need to have a go yourself by heading to my online shop.
I hope you enjoy the video and are inspired to have a go at this technique. It starts with me demonstrating a triple layer stamping Christmas card and finishes with this gorgeous summery one.
If you enjoyed my video why not like and follow my Facebook page – www.facebook.com/thesongbirdstamper, and come and join me on my Facebook Lives on a Tuesday and Friday morning at 10am (unless I am working my day job!) – it would be great to have you join us.
Until next time, stay safe and Happy Crafting xx
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, plus 2 free stamp sets (So Much Love and Queen Anne’s Lace), a pack of basic rhinestones, enough card pre cut to make 16 stunning cards as well as free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits
- September’s Host Code is DKKHBKWU– be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in October.
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects