I must be all out of whack with my seasons at the moment, because this autumn inspired Notes of Nature card doesn’t really seem to fit in with the winter that we are in, or the spring sunshine that we are experiencing today, but I really enjoyed making it and wanted to show you all something a little it different using this gorgeous suite of products.
The Creativity Abounds Design Team are a group of Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from all over the world who come together every month, in various forms, to bring you the best of papercrafting inspiration.
This month we are all busy preparing for our amazing tri-yearly Stamp Camps, and this time we are working with the amazing Notes of Nature stamp and die bundle, with co-ordinating papers, leather trim and cork embellishments.
This Autumn inspired Notes of Nature card that I have prepared for today has made good use of the magical foiled speciality Designer Series Paper, which I have coloured in using the colours Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil delight and Pecan Pie – a beautiful colour combination, especially when paired with that gold foiling.
I love these dies, too, and I used the ‘sentiment label extending technique’ to make this die fit the sentiment I had in mind for this card. I love this technique but often forget to use it.
If you would like to see exactly how this card is made, and to get a TON of inspiration using these products, totally free, all you need to do is purchase the below products from my online store and I will send you all the cardstock and instructions you need to make 13 different projects, and you will get access to videos of how we made all of these projects in the hop too!
To grab the bits you need if you would like to join Stamp Camp, just enter the following item codes into the search bar and add them to your basket, or if you already have these, just choose other products up to the value of £75.75. You also get to choose a free Sale-A-Bration item at the checkout too!!
- 162640 – Notes of Nature Bundle – £45.00
- 162643 – Adhesive Backed Cork Rounds – £6.25
- 162644 – Gold Faux Leather Trim – £8.50
- 162616 – Nature’s Sweetness Speciality DSP – £16.00
The live videos will all take place on Saturday 10th February, but everything is recorded and uploaded to both Facebook and YouTube so you don’t need to attend live unless you want to come and say hi on the day!
I hope you like this slightly alternative card using this magical suite and that you have a happy and crafty week. Until next time, Happy Stamping,
Heather xxProduct List
- Shop with me online – use Host Code 676TAYF4 if spending between £25 and £150 to receive a FREE surprise from me in April.
- Click Here to come and join our amazing team of Songbird Stampers, a whole new world of fun and friendship (and discounts!!) await you. Want more information? Why not check out all the FAQs over on the Join My Team page
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper