One of the more unusual suites in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue from Stampin’ Up! is the Bloom Where you are Planted suite, with it’s natural papers and gorgeous houseplants. It makes a nice change from the flowers that I love so much!
In fact, the only stamp that I have used on this card is the sentiment stamp, and there are plenty of other lovely sentiments in this set too, along with all of the plant images, but I chose to fussy cut the elements from the Designer Series Paper. Aren’t they the most gorgeous images?
The base card is Cinnamon Cider, a very underused colour for me, and the Basic White mat has been sponged with a very light touch of Garden Green Ink, before one of the Paper Lattice sheets was glued on top. I love these, they create such an interesting background.
I used a strip of the brick pattern DSP across the front of the card, just a touch of pattern, over which I laid three of the fussy cut plants. The sentiment was die cut with the Stitched Rectangle dies and popped up on dimensionals. The green gems are actually from the Holiday rhinestones pack, but they were just perfect to tie in with all the gorgeous greens on this card.
There really are some lovely products in this Bloom Where you are Planted suite, check out the picture below, all of this could be yours today for £61.25 – simply click on the picture on on this link to head straight to my online store to have a look in more detail…
I hope that I have inspired you to get creative today, but if you need more inspiration please do check out the other posts on my blog page – you will find lots of cards and other 3D projects to try too.
Until next time, Happy Stamping xx
Interested in learning more about using Alcohol Markers?
I will be running another Stampin’ Blends Course, starting in September 2021, where, amongst many other things, I will teach the no-line colouring technique, how to add lowlights with greys, using pencils and markers together, creating skin tones and many other techniques too.
The course is available for £60 as an online version only, with four zoom lessons, a dedicated Facebook group, a comprehensive course guide and several bonus lessons; or for £160 you can get all of the above PLUS four amazing stamp sets, 19 Stampin’ Blends as well as your choice of Sale-A-Bration rewards – this is INCREDIBLE value for money, and will mean you have the same stamp sets as we will be using.
To find out more, or to book your place, just click on one of the buttons below!
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits.
- July’s Host Code is N4PFECKW – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in August.
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects
Free PDF and Video Tutorial
Would you like a free PDF and video tutorial for this amazing birthday calendar? Simply sign up to my newsletter to get your copy today!