The Stampin’ Up! Last Chance Sale is still ongoing and there are some real treats out there, at amazing prices, so why not grab yourself a bargain with the Wildly Happy stamp set, reduced from £20 to £12, and start making projects with it as soon as it arrives. To get you going I have got a cute little set of notecards to show you today, in an easily made box, so perfect to keep on hand or to give away as a gift.
If you know me, you know I love colouring in, so this set is right up my street and I had such a good time making these quick and easy cards. The box is made from two pieces of Granny Apple Green cardstock measuring 5 3/4″ x 5 3/4″, scored at 3/4″ on all four sides. To make the box lid bigger than the base, all I do is on the lid, just score a fraction under the 3/4″. You only need to move the card a fraction, literally just the width of the card. This will mean the lid should fit over the base nicely.
To help you open the box, use a circle punch to punch a small thumb hole in two sides of the box lid, and then cut all the corners into tabs and glue in place to make a box. The cards are 4″ square and have a mat of Granny Apple Green cardstock measuring 3 3/4″ square and a layer of Whisper White measuring 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″.
The images from the Wildly Happy Stamp Set are simply stamped in Memento Black Ink and coloured in using the Stampin’ Blends alcohol makers, with one of the greetings in the upper right corner. Each card was really quick to put together but I think they look really effective.
If you want to see what is still available on the Last Chance Sale, visit my online store, just bear in mind that these bargains are only while stocks last, or until the 3rd May 2021.
Thank you so much for stopping by today – if you like reading my posts why not subscribe to my newsletters by clicking the button below, and I send out a roundup of all my posts once a week on a Wednesday.
Until next time, Happy Stamping xx
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits.
- September’s Host Code is HFUPANRH – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in October.
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects
Snailed It Online Card Class
Join us for a fun and friendly two hours of Facebook Live virtual crafting on Friday 7th May from 10am until 12 noon. There are multiple options for this class, from £15 for the kit only to £70 for the whole Snailed It suite.
You get your very own kit of card, papers and die cut shapes to make three super cute projects, sent out in the post in time for you to craft along live with me. I would love to have you join us, you can book online by clicking the picture above or simply get in touch if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org