Some AMAZING new products landed on my desk this week, so I am here with you today introducing the truly beautiful Butterfly Bouquet Collection from Stampin’ Up! I have only had these stamps, dies and papers for a few days but I have already made lots of samples to share with you over the coming weeks.
Available for Demonstrators now (why not add it to your starter kit and join my team!) or customers from the 2nd March to the 3rd May (though the stamps and dies will feature in the next Annual Catalogue so you will get plenty of use from them)
One of the first things I did with this set was to use those beautiful dies to create myself a little stash of die cuts so that when it comes to making projects I can just pick and choose from what I already have on hand. Now, I needed somewhere to put all these die cuts, so my next job was to create a cute little box to store them in. The Love You Always Treat Boxes make perfect gift packaging, but they also make great die cut storage!
I have used Bermuda Bay and Basic White for these two projects, isn’t that DSP stunning!? The large solid butterflies are actually cut from the Designer Series Paper too, the die just fits perfectly and cuts six brilliant butterflies in one sweep!
Oh those colours!!! Can you see I stamped the butterflies onto the Bermuda Bay cardstock? I wanted a really light effect so I stamped off first, love this technique. The layered white die cut butterfly really adds some texture to the focal point and finished it off with some white twine and some sequins from the Whale of a Time sequins.
See a run through of all of these products by watching the video below.
I hope that you fall in love with the Butterfly Bouquet collection from Stampin’ Up! as much as I have, and if you want to see more projects that have been made using this collection, why not head to Pinterest and check out my group board. A talented group of Demonstrators have come together to share their love of this collection with you all.
Thank you so much for stopping by today, if you would like to purchase these or any other products, I would love you to choose me as your Demonstrator. If your order is between £25 and £150, be sure to use the code BUVRANP4 at the checkout and I will send out a little something to say thank you the following month.
Online Craft Class
Would you like to learn how to make three fairly advanced Fancy Fold cards, with all the stress of learning taken away from you? Why not join my monthly kit class, held on Facebook Live on the 5th March. For £15 I will send you out a pack with all the necessary cardstock and Designer Series Paper with full written instructions, a Prize Patrol ticket and access to the live video, which will also be recorded in case you can’t make it!
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits.
- April’s Host Code is 9DHBHFJ2 – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in May.
- Massively discounted items available on the LAST CHANCE SALE page – grab a bargain before they go
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects