I have been in a bit of a ‘blog’ slump after Christmas, so what better way to re-energise than to take part in a colour challenge with Pretty Perennials stamps and dies, this time set by the Global Design Project #GDP273, with the stunning combination of Soft Sea Foam, Petal Pink and Night of Navy! Wow, what a great mix, and colours I would never think of to put together, but they really do work.
I wanted to use the Pretty Perennials stamp set from the just released Jan – Jun Mini Catalogue, with it’s beautiful full bodied stamps and accompanying dies, though when I came to use the dies I realised I must have thrown one in the bin last week!! Aaarrgghhh, a quick dash out to the bin and a rifle through my carrier bag of rubbish and I found it – phew!! A quick clean later and it was good to go.
I just love how striking yet clean and simple this card looks, with added Denim trim and basic pearl jewels the perfect embellishments I think. I actually stamped off the Night of Navy in the background, as my ink pad was quite juicy and gave quite a dark impression. Isn’t it great how we can get different tones from the same colour just by stamping off?
Did you know that from the 5th January to the 18th February, if you spend over £45 you can actually earn FREE products too? And there is some paper up for grabs that looks really similar to what I have stamped here. The Pretty Perennials bundle is £42.25, so if you purchased this and the pearls, you would qualify for the free paper, or any other £45 spend freebie.
If you like this colour combination, why not head on over to http://www.global-design-project.com/ to see more stunning examples of it in use, there really are some lovely projects.
Thank you so much for stopping by today for my Colour Challenge with Pretty Perennials post, if you would like to purchase any of the products I have used here, you can do so by clicking the Shop Now button above.
Until next time, Happy Stamping xx
- Join Now to get £154 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits.
- May’s Host Code is ESESNTK6 – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in June.
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects