I had so much fun taking part in the Global Design Project challenge last week that I have decided to take part again, this time it is my take on a sketch challenge using the Simply Succulents Bundle. The challenges really are great for when you are stuck for inspiration, so I hope you enjoy my entry for #GDP274, with its stunning blended background!
There are lots of ways to interpret this sketch challenge, as you can see by the examples over at http://www.global-design-project.com/, but I have chosen to work around the layout of the card and also to incorporate a blended background using the Simply Succulents bundle. I just love the large die and it creates a fabulous stencil as you can see below.
If you want to know how I created the background, you will have to pop back to the blog on Friday, as I will be sharing a tutorial for using the new blending brushes. I can’t wait to show you how it’s done.
Did you know that from the 5th January to the 18th February, if you bought this bundle from me you can actually earn FREE products too? For every £45 spent, you can earn a free product from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue, so why not pop this in your basket and see what else you can get today.
If you have gont any questions about shopping with me, why not visit my SHOP WITH ME page to see if I can answer them for you.
I have even used some of the new and gorgeous Gilded Leafing Embsllishment on this project. I think my boyfriend better be careful, if he stays still too long I might end up embellishing him with it, it’s just so pretty!
Thank you so much for stopping by today for my sketch challenge using the Simply Succulents bundle. If you would like to purchase any of the products I have used here, you can do so by clicking the Shop Now button above or by clicking on any of the photo links below. If you do purchase from me, a massive thank you in advance for choosing me as your demonstrator.
Until next time, Happy Stamping xx
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits.
- July’s Host Code is N4PFECKW – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in August.
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects