I absolutely adore these cute little zebras playing in the snow, in this card which I have dubbed ‘Zany Zebras do Christmas’. It is easy peasy to make, and I will show you how in the video below…
I made the card several weeks ago, after a flash of inspiration one day and it has been so popular that I decided to re-make it during one of my recent Facebook Live videos. Don’t follow me on Facebook yet? Find me here, as The Songbird Stamper. Make sure that you follow me so you don’t miss out on any upcoming tutorials or crafty fun!
If you want to see how I made it, please do check out the video on YouTube, and if you like what you see I would so grateful for a thumbs up. Again, don’t forget to subscribe if you want to keep up to date with all my future videos.
That’s all from me today, just a quick post but I hope you enjoy it. If you would like to purchase any of the products I have used, just click on the product photos below, to head straight to my online store. Thank you so much for your continued support.
Until next time, take care, stay safe and Happy Stamping xx
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits
- November’s Host Code is MMPV9JAS – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in December.
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects