Hello and welcome to the September Blog Hop by the Stamptastic Friends, an amazing group of Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators who want to share their creations with you all. Whether you have come straight here to me, or hopped from somewhere else, be sure to hop on over to the rest of the team to see some fabulous makes.
We are slowly but surely slipping into Autumn, though with the temperatures this week in the UK you might not think it! There was only one choice for me with regards to this theme, and that was to use the stunning Gilded Autumn Speciality Designer Series Paper, with its sumptious copper and gold foiling. I also used the Brushed Metallic Cardstock which is AMAZING!
I was struggling for inspiration on the day that I made this until I saw the fabulous card that a lovely demonstrator friend had sent me. The layout of the card really struck me, so I CASEd (Copy and Share Everything) it and made it my own. The Mint Macaron base card is cut to 10.5cm x 22cm and is scored on the long side at 7.5cm. The panel on the front is 10.5cm x 7.5cm.
The Brushed Metallic Cardstock mats are 14cm x 10cm and two at 7cm x 10cm. The DSP (or Very Vanillia) layers are 13.5cm x 9.5cm and two at 6.5cm x 9.5cm.
The front panel is decorated using the dotty background stamp from the stamp set Gathered Together and the small acorn and leaves elements are fussy cut from the Gilded Autumn Speciality DSP. They cut so easily and look amazing all clustered together. I have arranged them around the edge of one of the Stitched Shapes ovals and stamped the greeting in Cajun Craze, this is also from the Gathered Together stamp set.
The Mint Macaron basket weave ribbon is stuck down underneathe the oval, and looped around to create a pull tab. How cute are those acorns too, so weighty and a lovely addition to the card.
I have decorated the inside of the card with even more of this amazing paper, this sheet is possibly my favourite of all of them. I needed somewhere to write my greeting, so cut another mat of the metallic card 9cm x 6cm and the Very Vanilla 8.5cm x 5.5cm.
Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you have enjoyed my Autumn project. Please be sure to keep hopping, to see what everyone else has in store for you, but if you would like to purchase any of the products I have used today, feel free to click on the links below to take you straight to my online shop.
Until next time, stay safe and Happy Crafting xx
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits
- October’s Host Code is T66ZAS3B – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in November.
- Shop for Designer Series Paper reduced by 15% by clicking HERE
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects