This weekend was a bit of a milestone for me as two of my team members celebrated their first Stampaversaries, what an achievement and seriously, where has this year gone!? I wanted to make a special card to celebrate this occasion and what better stamp set than the All Things Fabulous set for some fabulous team members.
Now those that know me know that my favourite colour is purple and here at Stampin’ Up! we have an amazing selection of purples, just perfect for this three step stamp, though actually I have only used two of them… Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape.
The card base is Highland Heather, 14.5cm x 21cm scored in half at 10.5cm with a Whisper White layer on top, 10cm x 14cm. The pocket is created by taking a piece of Whisper White card 10cm x 10cm and cutting it in half on the diagonal to create two equal pieces. I stamped all over these two pieces using the beautiful stamps from the All Things Fabulous stamp set.
The colours I used were Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade and of course Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape. To stick these down, I started with the one on the left, just putting a thin strip of glue on the left and bottom edges. The right hand one is glued only on the right and bottom edges, with a little bit of glue where it overlapped the panel I had just stuck down, leraving the main pocket open.
The tag (or bookmark!) is created using a piece of Highland Heather card measuring 12cm x 6.5cm and a piece of Whisper White card measuring 11.5cm x 6cm. I punched a hole in the top and looped some co-ordinating ribbon through the top, then decorated it using the same stamp set. The sentiment is from a demonstrator supply item – Stamping Your Way To The Top.
The flower is fussy cut by hand and raised up on dimensionals. I wanted to make sure the sentiment was only visible when the tag was removed, and the flower stayed above the ‘V’ shape of the card, so I placed the tag in and made some pencil marks before stamping, which I rubbed out afterwards.
Lastly, I decorated the inside of the card by stamping onto a piece of Whisper White card measuring 10cm x 14cm. The congratulations stamp is from the Peaceful Moments stamp set. I hope my team enjoyed their celebratory card, and know that they really are fabulous, just like the name of the stamp set I have used here today.
Thank you for stopping by today… I hope I have inspired you to create. If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I have used here today, don’t forget to check out my online store HERE and if you would like to join my team of amazing stampers, we would love to have you – just head to the JOIN MY TEAM page to find out more.
Until next time, Happy Stamping xx
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits
- November’s Host Code is MMPV9JAS – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in December.
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects