Available now, while stocks last, for just £20 is this amazing Paper Pumpkin Box of Sunshine. A box filled with gorgeousness that you can use to create lots of projects. Then fill the box with yellow (or other) goodies, attach the included stickers to the box and send it to someone in need of a little sunshine. What a fabulous idea.
I opened the box today during my Facebook Live, and made four of the eight cards as shown in the photographs on the box. I then used the rest of the bits and pieces to make three other cards, alternatives, and a special 12″ x 12″ layout which I plan on framing as a memento of mine and my boyfriends first holiday together last year… such special memories.
In case you would like to see the Facebook Live replay, here it is uploaded to YouTube…
As soon as I saw the lemons I knew I wanted to make a scrapbook page, or framed piece, from our holiday to Italy, where we saw the most amazing Lemon Grove. I picked a few photos which I loved and a piece of Whisper White 12″ x 12″ card and set to making. The only things I have added that don’t come in the kit are some Crushed Curry cardstock, some Basic Black cardstock, the Playful Alphabet dies and my Crushed Curry stamp pad.
The corners are made from one of the card fronts, cut to 10cm x 10cm and then cut into four triangles. I used the die cut lemons and sunshine, some of the black polka dot self adhesive tape and some of the gold foiled banners to embellish the page. I really enjoyed making this piece, the Paper Pumpkin Box of Sunshine isn’t just for cards… you see.
That said, I did go back to cards after this, as I still had LOTS of bits and pieces left to use. I wanted to go ‘off piste’ and see what I could come up with on my own, and I must say I am fairly pleased with the results!
All I added here was a scrap of Gold Foil and my Poppy Parade stamp pad, everything else was from the Paper Pumpkin Box of Sunshine kit. I must say I was impressed with this kit for just how many die cuts and embellishments there were. I still have enough left over to make a few more cards I think, or another scrapbook page. And that is after decorating the box! All I need to do now is fill it up and ship it off to a dear friend of mine.
Don’t forget that this kit is available only while stocks last, so don’t delay in grabbing yours! If you would like to order online, please head over to my ONLINE STORE and pop it into your basket. Shopping during August? Don’t forget to add the Shopping Code DRFFHA42 when you checkout, for a thank you card and a free gift from me in September. If you are local and would like to add one to my workshop order, please just get in touch, I would love to hear from you.
Until next time, Happy Crafting xx
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits.
- April’s Host Code is 9DHBHFJ2 – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in May.
- Massively discounted items available on the LAST CHANCE SALE page – grab a bargain before they go
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects