I knew I was going to love the Freezin’ Fun bundle from Stampin’ Up! as soon as I saw it in the new catalogue and I love it even more now I know it makes the most fabulous quick and easy Christmas cards. I have teamed it up with the GORGEOUS snowflake splendor Designer Series Paper here and these cards really did come together like a dream.
These cute little critters are a delight to colour in, with whatever colouring tools you have to hand, but I took out my Stampin’ Blend alcohol markers and got to work. Such a relaxing evening spent giving life to the fun and festive stamps.
The dies are fabulous and cut really nicely, so no fussy cutting required… I know that will please some of you! There is a die for every stamp and also a stitched die for creating the hills and snow scenes too. Simply run it all through the Cut and Emboss Machine and hey presto, you have all the elements of a beautiful scene ready to assemble on your quick and easy christmas cards.
I made a slimline card first, becuase I wanted to get as many characters and elements on there as possible, and this style of card really lends itself to this bundle. But as you can see below, it works just as well with a regular C6 card too. I have used the same paper here but you could just as easily use any of the papers from the snowflake splendor DSP pack and just change the colours you use to colour with.
I can see me making lots more of these quick and easy Christmas cards over the coming months and I am sure that whoever gets one will enjoy it as much as I enjoy making them. Who doesn’t love a bit of colouring in? You could even get the children or grandchildren to help with these ones!
I personally like to do all my colouring in one sitting, then all my die cutting in a second sitting, then all I have to do it sit and put the pieces together on the card.
I hope you have enjoyed these cards and don’t forget that if you would like to have a go yourself, all the products that I have used are listed below and they can be purchased through my online store simply by clicking on the images.
Have fun! xx
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, plus 2 free stamp sets (So Much Love and Queen Anne’s Lace), a pack of basic rhinestones, enough card pre cut to make 16 stunning cards as well as free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits
- September’s Host Code is DKKHBKWU– be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in October.
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects