A quick post for you today sharing my latest creation, where the suite Forever Greenery meets the To a Wild Rose stamp set. I’m so pleased with how this turned out, with a delicate softness yet striking nature. Just look at that stunning Forever Gold Laser-cut speciality paper!
For £14 you get 4 big sheets of pre-cut gold embellishments and card fronts, perfect for crafting on the go, a quick card or if you are a new crafter without a die-cutting machine. I have used one of the bigger elements here, and all I did was pop it out and stick it on. Wonderful.
The Designer Series Paper is from the Forever Greenery suite too, and is cut in such a clever way that you can get 4 sheets out of a 6″ x 6″ piece of paper. I am going to be demonstrating this in one of my upcoming Facebook Live classes so I won’t spoil the surprise now, if you want to see how it is done why not follow me on Facebook and join in our live craft alongs.
The beautiful flower and the sentiments are from the To a Wild Rose stamp set, a wonderful addition to any craft stash. I have coloured the flower using my Petal Pink stampin’ Blends and stamped the sentiments in Garden Green before fussy cutting the hello out. If you struggle with fussy cutting I can highly recommend the Stampin’ Up! paper snips. I had to do without mine the other day and I found it so difficult with a normal pair of scissors!
I hope you like my Forever Greenery meets To a Wild Rose card, and I hope it inspires you to mix and match your stamp sets, you might be surprised at the end result.
Thank you so much for stopping by today, if you would like to purchase any of supplies I have used don’t forget to click the product photos below to head to my online store where you can browse at your leisure, and the super Bonus Days promotion is on again this month, so for every £45 you spend, you get a £4.50 voucher to spend in August – how amazing is that?
Until Next Time, Happy Crafting xx
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits
- November’s Host Code is MMPV9JAS – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in December.
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects