I can’t believe I didn’t order this set straight away, it is absolutely gorgeous and I think it looks fabulous on my Blossoms in Bloom birthday cards.
One of the things I love about being a crafter is being able to make gifts for my friends and family. I made this one for a friend of mine who I am hoping to meet up with for a walk soon, after not seeing her for months. I thought maybe she won’t be able to get out as much to buy birthday cards, so I used the acetate card boxes to make her a set.
The boxes hold four or five C6 cards and envelopes, depending on how many embellishments and layers you put on your card, so make a perfect little present. I wrapped a Belly Band round the front, stamped with the same stamp set, and added a little die cut with some fussy cut flowers and a fitting sentiment from the Forever Fern stamp set.
I have used the subtles collection for these cards, they all co-ordinate so beautifully together. Did you know that if you buy all the subtles stamp pads together you get a 10% discount? Click HERE to buy them all now.
The leaves and small flowers are in Pear Pizazz and So Saffron and the large flower image was stamped in Highland Heather, Calypso Coral, Balmy Blue and Petal Pink, so my friend can choose which colour to send which person.
The focal point is all centred on a die cut from the Wild Rose dies which I have offset to one side and cut to align with the edge of my card. The small flowers are from the Blossoms in Bloom stamp set and are stamped in So Saffron. I fussy cut these out and layered onto the panel with some Elegant Faceted Gems. I love these gems and think I will need another pack soon!!
The sentiment is actually from two different sets. The HAPPY is from the Blossoms in Bloom stamp set, but I only inked up half of the stamp and the Birthday is from the Happiest of Birthdays set, again, I only used the one word and fussy cut this out. It might be a bit fiddly for some but I love the effect.
I was so pleased with how these Blossoms in Bloom birthday cards turned out. I just love everything about them and hope my friend will too. Why not have a go at making your own card gift sets, and wither keep them for yourself or give them away to someone special.
Thank you so much for joining me today, I will be back soon with some more crafty inspiration, but in the mean time if there is anything you have seen here that you would like to purchase, please don’t hesitate to get in touch, or use the links at the bottom of the page to go straight to my online store where you can browse at your leisure.
In case you haven’t heard, for every £45 you spend in July, you will get £4.50 in vouchers to spend in August. Wow, how great is that!
Until next time, stay safe and Happy Crafting xx
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits
- October’s Host Code is T66ZAS3B – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in November.
- Shop for Designer Series Paper reduced by 15% by clicking HERE
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects