Well here is a question for you… is this card made from Designer Series Paper or stamped images?
Well, it is acually the most gorgeous Designer Series Paper, coloured in using the Stampin’ Blends, Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam. Isn’t it pretty! The images are printed in a soft grey, like Smoky Slate, and take the colour really well. Because the images are already shaded it is even easier to colour in becuase you know where the shadows and highlights should be.
I used another sheet of the paper to add a contrast to the bottom, and some of the Lustrous Grey Granite ribbon to hide the join. I thought the leaf stamp from the Forever Fern set would co-ordinate beautifully, so stamped it in Smoky Slate and coloured it in Soft Sea Foam to match my card. Can you also see that I have heat embossed one of the In Good Taste Elements in silver, as a little something extra, behind my sentiment?
It is actually the first time I have tried this, but am so pleased with how it turned out. Now I can have metallic looking leaves to add to all of my projects!
I hope you like my Designer Series Paper or stamped images card, and that it inspires you to get that paper out and add some colour to it, you might be surprised with how lovely it looks.
If you would like to order any of the products I have used in this project, you can always click on the product pictures below, of just follow this link to my online store. There is a fabulous promotion on during July that means for every £45 you spend, you get a £4.50 voucher to spend in August! Now is the perfect time to stock up on those essentials.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I really appreicate everybody who reads my blog posts, it makes them all worth writing. If you would like to see more of my work, please do sign up to my newsletter, I would love to keep you up to date.
Until next time, Happy Crafting. Heather xx
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits.
- September’s Host Code is HFUPANRH – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in October.
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects