I absolutely adore this co-ordinating stamp and die set. It was one of the very first that I bought and has been used time and time again. It is a photopolymer stamp set (£25) which means lining up those flowers and stems is super easy and just look at how many stamps you get, with a sentiment for all occasions this will soon become a go-to set for you I am sure.
The co-ordinating Bouquet Bunch dies (£28) mean you can really step up your cards, with stems, bows, tag, foliage and much more. You can certainly make some beautiful bunches of flowers to adorn your cards or projects.
I wanted some bright and bold colours for this thank you card so I chose Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green and Pineapple Punch. I stamped and die cut a whole variety of the flowers and also the bow, flower wrap and some additional foliage.
For the card base I cut a piece of Mango Melody Cardstock to 21cm x 14.5cm and folded it in half at 10.5cm. I used a whisper white layer and embossed it using the Layered Leaves 3D embossing folder (£8.25). This gives a really subtle but beautiful design to use as a background.
I wrapped some linen twine around this and tied it into a bow before affixing to the card base. I used another of my favourite die sets, the Stitched Shapes dies, to cut a piece of Whisper White card and one of the circle dies to cut some Coastal Cabana Card as a layer behind this. The Stitched Shapes Dies are £28 but they make a great started set as you get circles, ovals and squares in the set. 4 of each, so plenty of sized to choose from. The stitched effect really adds a touch of class.
I used the Thanks a Bunch stamp on the top right side of the circles and then used some dimensionals to pop this onto the embossed background. I then set about arranging my bunch of flowers, layering some flat and some with dimensionals until I was happy with how it all looked.
I finished the project off with some basic pearl jewels, on the flowers and on the circles too. These come in a variety of sizes so you can always find the perfect fit.
I hope this card brightens your day like it has mine, I am looking forward to giving it to someone special to say thank you. These flowers will last a lot longer than a real bunch too…
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits.
- September’s Host Code is HFUPANRH – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in October.
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects