At my last workshop I was so lucky to receive a few orders from my customers, so that I managed to bag this cute little stamp set ‘Little Ladybug’. It is a host only stamp set and it is completely FREE with an order over £275, or workshop or party orders over £275.
Isn’t it adorable?? I had such a fun time colouring in the little ladybirds, and that flower is so vivid in all three of the colours I coloured it with. I used the Stampin’ Blends to get some amazing shading.
The treat bag below is one that I saw Sara Douglass make at On Stage in November. I knew then that I would end up recreating this project, and the ladybird shouted at me that he wanted to be involved!!
I used the new 3″ x 9″ Printed Gusseted Cello Bags, I love the pattern printed on them and they are the ideal size for a treat, for a birthday or a thank you. Just think how popular these would be at the craft fairs too!!
Cut a piece of 6″ x 6″ DSP (I used the Brights collection) in half at 3″ and score one piece at 1/2″ on one end at 3/4″ on the other end. Score the other piece at 1 1/4″.
Glue the two pieces together, overlapping the 1 1/4″ fold and the 1/2″ fold, this will give a base for your treat bag.
There will be a flap on one of the tops, fold this over and out away from the treats, to give a little contrasting design at the top.
Pop the slider inside the cello bag and fill with treats, closing up and decorating as desired. I used a mini clip to hold mine together, and the ladybird stamps to embellish, obviously!
I made a matching card too, as I just couldn’t get enough of colouring in those images! I fussy cut the flowers and overlaid them, but you could also use the masking technique which I blogged about a couple of weeks ago.
If you like the treat holder and live in Hampshire, I would love to see you at our next Messy Hands Craft Group at Denmead Community Centre, on Friday 7th February, 10am – 1pm, where we will be making these as well as some different cards.
If you would like to purchase any of the products used today, please do click on the links below which will take you to my online shop. I would love to hear your comments too, so please feel free to drop me a line. For now, happy crafting, and I will be back soon.Product List
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits.
- September’s Host Code is HFUPANRH – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in October.
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects