The theme for our hop this month is animals, and as soon as I saw this Happy Hedgehogs stamp set I fell in love, and knew I wanted to create a fun fold card with it, so why not sit back, relax and let me show you how to make a pull tab card!
This post is part of the Stamptastic Friends Blog Hop and this month the theme is Sale-A-Bration. We are a friendly bunch of crafters who want to share their passion for all things crafty with you, so do be sure to hop around using the links at the bottom of this post for more ideas and inspiration.
To make this card you will need some Poppy Parade Cardstock:
- 1 piece measuring 14.5cm x 20cm (scored in half at 10cm)
- 1 piece measuring 2 5/8″ x 3 3/4″
- 1 piece measuring 3 1/8″ x 4 1/4″
- 1 piece measuring 6 1/4″ x 2″ (scored on the long side at 2″ and 2 1/4″)
You will also need 1 piece of DSP (patterned paper) measuring 14cm x 9.5cm and 1 piece of Basic White card measuring 14cm x 9.5cm too. For the panels, cut the largest and second largest Stitched So Sweetly dies out of Basic Whisper White cardstock.
I’m not even going to try and explain in words how to make this card, so please do have a watch of this video… if you are short on time, you can skip me decorating the panels and head straight to construction at 17 minutes and 45 seconds.
The colours I used for this project are Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green, such a bright and vibrant combination.
The Happy Hedgehogs Bundle is SOOOO cute, and I can’t wait to share all the details of an upcoming class later in the year using it. Do keep your eyes peeled, but for now, here is a little sneak peek of one of the projects we will make during the class (it will be both in person and online!)
I do hope you enjoyed my tutorial on how to make a pull tab card, but as always, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to drop me a message or leave a comment here, I am always happy to help! For now though, enjoy hopping around the rest of the team’s posts for even more animal inspiration.
Until next time, Happy Stamping xx
WANT MORE FANCY FOLDS?
If you want even more inspiration on Fancy Folds, why not check out this awesome PDF tutorial bundle created by the talented Creativity Abounds team, there are 13 brilliant projects for you to try, with measurements in both metric and imperial, and it can be all yours for £11.50!
- Shop with me online – use Host Code N9FVFB7N if spending between £25 and £150 to receive a FREE surprise from me in December.
- Click Here to come and join our amazing team of Songbird Stampers, a whole new world of fun and friendship (and discounts!!) await you. Want more information? Why not check out all the FAQs over on the Join My Team page
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper