Thank you so much for stopping by today, whether you have come straight here or hopped from someone else, welcome, and I hope that this cute Christmas tag and card set will inspire you to use those Christmas stamping supplies, especially the Whims and Wonder Suite.
You may notice that there are no instructions on how to make this project – that is because this is a bonus project for the Whimsy and Wonder Stamp Camp that is happening this weekend – if you are a participant for this, please do check the FB group for the live video and instructions, if you are not a participant…. make sure you join in next time!
The colours used in the Whimsy and Wonder papers are so fresh, clean and contemporary, so they will really make your projects stand out, especially with the silver foiling that they have on the details. And as usual, all of the elements of the suite co-ordinate beautifully, the papers, stamps, dies, ribbon and those amazing sparkly snowflakes too!
I personally think that the design on the front of this box would make the perfect Christmas card too, I will certainly be making a couple of these to give to my friends and family, and they would be really quick and easy to make too. I just love how the Mint Macaron pairs with the Polished Pink – not two colours I would actually have put together!
I made five mini cards to go into my set, each showing off a different one of the papers, and each as cute as the next I think. These would be perfect to give to work colleagues or school teachers, where you might need quite a few cards to go around. It’s quite fun working on a smaller scale and I really enjoyed making these.
This cute Christmas tag and card set would be absolutely perfect to gift to someone who is having a hard time at the moment, who might not be able to get their head into Christmas mode, but who might last minute want to send a few cards or gifts.
I hope that this project has inspired you to get creative, and if you have joined up to the Stamp Camp, I look forward to seeing you on Saturday 17th September at 9am UK time to show you exactly how to make it! Please do hop along and see what the rest of the team have got in store for you.
Until next time – Happy Stamping x
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits.
- September’s Host Code is HFUPANRH – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in October.
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects