Hello and welcome to the December Blog Hop by the Stamptastic Friends, an amazing group of Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators who want to share their creations with you all, this month with a theme of Sale-A-Bration and the new Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue. I am working with the new True Love Designer Series Paper today.
Whether you have come straight here to me, or hopped from somewhere else, be sure to hop on over to the rest of the team to see some fabulous makes.
True Love Designer Series Paper
So, it is nearly January, and if you know Stampin’ Up! you know that there is a new catalogue coming out and also SALE-A-BRATION!! Wahoooo, free goodies when we spend £45 or more, and there is no limit to how many we can earn either, so spend £90 and get two Level 1 products (or one big Level 2 product!)
I am using this new True Love Designer Series Paper in my January online craft class, and ended up with a lot of ‘offcuts’, mainly the edges where the flowers weren’t whole, and I just couldn’t bear them going to waste, so I decided to colour them in and see what could be made!
The colours of Stampin’ Blends that I used were Blackberry Bliss, Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green, with Daffodil Delight for the centres of the flowers. This paper colours in so beautifully, no bleeding that I could notice, though I fussy cut everything out, so really it wouldn’t matter even if you did go over the lines.
This was the card I made first, all I did was simply colour in the flowers, cut them out and stick them onto a mat of Whisper White card, measuring 14cm x 10cm. I stamped a greeting onto the top right corner and stuck it onto a card base made from Thick Whisper White 21cm 14.5cm, scored in half at 10.5cm.
The purple gems are the Basic Pearls coloured in with the dark Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blend. I love this technique because it means you can have gems to match all of your projects!
For this card above, all I did was draw two lines in pencil, above and below my sentiment, then I stuck the offcut flowers from the True Love DSP along the pencil lines; it worked really well I think.
I have used the same sentiment stamp set for all three cards, you can see it has some wonderful birthday sentiments on it, and it is called Approaching Perfection. This is a Level 1 SALE-A-BRATION reward, so you can get this for FREE when you spend £45 in a single transaction from 5th January to 28th February. Such a useful stamp set…
In fact, if you ordered everything you needed to make these projects, you would automatically qualify for this FREE stamp set!
Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope my card inspires you to create some projects of your own using new products from the Jan-Jun Mini Cataogue, and to use those scraps of paper too. Please be sure to keep hopping, to see what everyone else has in store for you, but if you would like to get your copy of the new catalogues, feel free to fill in the form below and I would be happy to send one out to you.
Until next time, Happy Stamping xx
Stampin’ Blends Course
Interested in my new Stampin’ Blends Course for 2021? Why not drop me a message to find out more, or head over to my webpage for more details. https://thesongbirdstamper.co.uk/colouring-course/
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits PLUS 200 sheets of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper!
- January’s Host Code is C6H7ET77 – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in January. For every order over £50, I will send out a pack of Pastel Pearls, worth £6
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects