I seem to have been making a lot of cards recently, and I wanted to make something a little different, so out came my trusty greyboard and some GORGEOUS Snowflake Splendor DSP. This project was started on a recent Facebook Live, but here it is in all it’s glory, I hope you like it.
I must admit these papers and colours are my absolute favourite from the Aug-Dec Mini catalogue this year, and the Balmy Blue glimmer paper, well I have just ordered another two packs of that! If you would like to see how I made the hanging frame, please do check out the video below, it is a replay of my Facebook Live, so grab a cuppa, sit back and enjoy…
If you haven’t got time to watch yet, why not subscribe to my channel so you can always find me, and other future videos too.
Here are some close up’s of the finished project, this would also look fabulous with some photos inside it, I am making one as a gift for a family member, so hope that they like it!
I wonder which panel is your favourite, feel free to leave me a comment… I think mine mght be number 2 or number 3, but I just love the snowflakes and how they layer up so nicely on top of each other.
If you fancy keeping up to date with all of my crafty news and to get emails with crafty inspiration, why not sign up to my newsletter, and grab yourself a FREE tutorial while you are at it, as a little thank you from me…
This project also uses the amazing Snowflake Splendor DSP, oh isn’t it pretty!! If you would like to purchase this or any other products, click HERE to go straight to my online store, or find out more about ordering with me by visiting the SHOP WITH ME page of my website.
Thank you so much for stopping by today, I really hope that you have enjoyed watching me make something a little different, and maybe even have a go yourself, I would love to see what you make!
Until next time, Happy Stamping xx
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits.
- April’s Host Code is 9DHBHFJ2 – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in May.
- Massively discounted items available on the LAST CHANCE SALE page – grab a bargain before they go
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects