Hello and welcome, I just wanted to hop online and show you how to make a Christmas Tree Ornament, using the Christmas Gleaming stamp set and the Gleaming Ornaments punch pack. I made this during my recent Facebook Live video and just had to share it with you. It matches beautifully with the card I shared on my blog last week, you can pop over and have a look at my Colour Your Christmas Any Colour You Like post.
Just don’t forget to come back to see how I made the ornament!
Here is the card and the ornament together, you can see exactly how I made both of these in my video below, but the colours used are Highland Heather and Purple Posy for the Ornaments and Smoky Slate for the leaves of the holly. I love how these colours all work together, and using the colour lifter to blend into white is so effective!
The reverse of the ornament is just as pretty, so much so that I think it would make a fab card design in its own right… watch this space…
The stamp on the front is from Itty Bitty Christmas and the stamp on the reverse is from Wrapped In Christmas, such pretty stamps and they look great in Smoky Slate onto Whisper White card. I used the circle punches to create a layer of Highland Heather and a mat of Silver Foil before assembling my ornament onto this backing. Watch the video below to see exactly how I put it all together.
Stampin’ Blends Course
If you are interested in learning more about colouring in using the Stampin’ Blends, and are in the UK, I am running a Stampin’ Blends Course in 2021. I can’t wait to share with you all the tips and techniques I have learnt using our amazing alcohol markers. If you would like to know more, feel free to get in touch.
This would make a fabulous Christmas gift for someone you know (and love!) or a treat for yourself for 2021, to learn something new and develop your skills.
How to Make a Christmas Tree Ornament Video
Without further ado, here is the video I promised you. I do hope you enjoy it and maybe have a go at making these ornaments for yourself. Mine will be taking pride of place on my Christmas tree this year.
Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, Happy Stamping xx
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits.
- April’s Host Code is 9DHBHFJ2 – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in May.
- Massively discounted items available on the LAST CHANCE SALE page – grab a bargain before they go
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects