I was asked by a crafty friend of mine to do a Facebook Live Demonstration using the Forever Gold Laser Cut Speciality Designer Series Paper, and out of that came this beautiful daisy thank you card. Not the first thing I would have imagined when I started looking at the papers, but it just goes to show how versatile they are!
I just love how this turned out, using the Daisy Lane stamp set and co-ordinating Medium Daisy Punch, with the In Good Taste Elements (the wooden leaves) and the Forever Gold Laser Cut Speciality DSP. Believe it or not, the background is also DSP (Designer Series Paper) from the Artistry Blooms pack. This paper is currently 15% off, through October, so can be purchased from my online store for just £9.14!
On this card I have used the Gold side of the Laser Cut Paper, and it ties in beautifully with the Gilded Gems, my favourite at the moment, but I also wanted to showcase how you can use the reverse of the papers, the white side. I have kept it quite simple, though you can also sponge ink onto the white side, or colour with Stampin’ Blends.
I have used the same background paper and the same co-ordinating colour, So Saffron, but have changed the Gilded Gems for the Frosted and Clear Epoxy Droplets, I do love these so much, but don’t often use them!
On both cards, the DSP layer is 9.5cm x 13.5cm and the So Saffron Mat is 10cm x 14cm. These sit on a white card blank which is 14.5cm x 21cm scored in half at 21cm. If you would like to see how I made both of these cards, in more detail, please do watch the YouTube video replay of my Facebook Live and if you like it, why not subscribe so you can catch all of my future videos too.
If you don’t already, you can also follow me on Facebook HERE – I would love to ‘see’ you on one of my upcoming live videos, or maybe at one of my online classes!
Thank you so much for stopping by today to see my beautiful daisy Thank You card, I hope you are inspired to get out those papers (or buy them if you don’t already own them!) and get creating.
Until next time, Happy Stamping xx
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits.
- September’s Host Code is HFUPANRH – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in October.
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects