Hello and welcome to this blog post where I hope to show you how to use the stamparatus to make these two gorgeous cards using the ‘To A Wild Rose’ stamp set from Stampin’ Up! This set is a relatively new addition to my stash, along with the co-ordinating dies. They are simply stunning though, and I have to ask why didn’t I get them earlier? Luckily these are both carrying over to the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, but you won’t be able to get them as a bundle after June 2nd, so get your skates on to grab a bargain now. Just look for the links at the bottom of the post to head straight to my online shop.
I have used just three colours to make these two cards, Rococo Rose, Granny Apple Green and Basic Gray. The star of this show though is the Stamparatus stamping platform. If I am being honest, this isn’t a tool I reach for all that often, but when you see what can be done with it you might start reaching for it a little more often. And if you don’t have one, you might just ask yourself why!
The Stamparatus is a stamping platform. Actually, rephrase that… it is THE BEST stamping platform (in my opinion!). There are some amazing techniques that can be done with the Stamparatus, but actually, beginner stampers can benefit from it more than anyone. It really does help to give you confidence when stamping because you are FAR more likely to get a good result when you use it.
Intrigued? Why not check out my Facebook Live replay from last week where I show you how to use the stamparatus and go in to much more detail. You can see it in action up close and personal. The video does end rather abruptly, sadly, because my phone had a little melt down, but I think there is still PLENTY to see.
I hope you have enjoyed learning how to use the Stamparatus, it really is a hidden gem. If you already have one, then I hope you enjoy playing and learning new techniques after watching and reading this. If you don’t yet have one but are interested in getting one, just click on the photo of the stamparatus in the product list at the end of the page to go straight to my online shop where you can buy one. For every purchase made in May, I will be offering a FREE 3 page tutorial guide, a FREE wreath making template and 5 FREE sheets of grid paper to get you started.
Thank you so much for joining me, I hope you stay safe and stay well, until next time, Happy Crafting.
I am holding a Virtual Catalogue Launch Party on the 13th June and would love for you to come and join the fun. Demonstrator or Customer alike, all are welcome for this fun filled event with Make and Takes, games, prizes, product demonstrations and much much more. Pop the date in your diary and come and join my Facebook Group “The Songbird Stamper Virtual Catalogue Launch Party”
See you soon xx
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits.
- September’s Host Code is HFUPANRH – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in October.
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects