I want to share something with you today that I made some time ago now, almost as soon as the last annual catalogue came out I think. The Bird Ballad suite was one of my first purchases, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on every single item in the suite, they all just co-ordinate so beautifully together. The stamps are simply gorgeous and the papers…. well, I am lost for words.
I love making samplers, and really enjoyed this one, on a canvas frame. The frame itself is 10″ x 8″, to give you an idea of size. Sadly, I am not going to give you the full tutorial today, but I just wanted to give you an idea of what you can do with the suite. Stampin’ Up! products aren’t just great for cards, they are brilliant for making home decor pieces and gifts too. (Though I have never been able to part with this one!)
Some of the images are stamped and fussy cut and others are fussy cut straight from the Designer Series Paper… it really is simply stunning. I have also used the scalloped lace trim ribbon and the bird ballad trinkets (so cute!) to add a bit of texture and interest to the piece.
The main technique that has been used here is Mirror Stamping. It isn’t something that I do a great deal of but it was just perfect for the banner at the top. I will be doing a tutorial for mirror stamping in my next newsletter, so if you want to know how to do it please subscribe to my mailing list using the form to the right (if on a computer) or below (if on a mobile device).
I for one hope that this suite carries over, but you never know, so if you love it, you have got to get it before the Annual Catalogue ends, on the 2nd June this year. Purchasing from my online shop is really easy, just click on the product pictures at the bottom of the blog post to go straight there, and whatever you order can be sent straight to your home. Don’t forget to use this months Host Code – KFFP36EZ, to bag yourself a handmade thank you card and a free gift when you spend between £25 and £150. (Orders over £150 gets you your own free goodies shipped straight to you with your order!)
I can’t believe how close we are to the new catalogue launch! It is available for demonstrators to see online on the 22nd April and for demonstrator pre-order on the 5th May. It won’t go live for customers until early in June, so if you want to get your hands on new goodies sooner than everyone else, all you have to do is join my team. For more information please do check out the JOIN MY TEAM page, and don’t fear, you don’t have to do any demonstrations or classes unless you want to! Most of us only joined for the discount…
Thank you for reading my blog today, Happy Crafting and stay safe, Heather xx
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits.
- September’s Host Code is HFUPANRH – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in October.
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects