This is a project we made at one of my Friday morning classes, a cute little desk calendar with a post it note block for those essential notes.
I used the new Parisian Beauty stamp set and the GORGEOUS Parisian Blossoms Designer Series Paper. The champagne foiled details are simply stunning, and really show up against the pinks and the blues.
To make these, cut a piece of card measuring 28cm by 10.5cm and a piece of card measuring 14cm by 10.5cm.
Score the longest piece on the long side at 7cm and 14cm.
Cut 2 pieces of the luxurious champagne foil, both 13.5cm by 10cm and 2 pieces of the DSP 13cm by 9.5cm. Stick these onto the single piece of card and on to the un-scored side of the longest piece of card.
Fold on the two score lines in towards the area where the DSP is and on the very end put some adhesive. Stick on the single piece of card, which should then fold up like an easel.
I used a pad of post it notes and stuck these onto the base piece, as shown in the picture above, and added a 2020 calendar onto the easel part, giving you a beautiful little desk calendar.
I hope you fall in love with this set as much as I have done,
Heather xxProduct List
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits.
- September’s Host Code is HFUPANRH – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in October.
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects