The theme of this month’s Stamptastic Friends Blog Hop is Sale-A-Bration, and I am here showcasing the Delicate Dahlias set with the No-Line Colouring Technique, just one of many techniques that I will be teaching on my upcoming Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Marker Course.
You could earn this set for FREE, when you spend over £90 with Stampin’ Up! from 3rd August to 30th September.
The Stamptastic friends are a lovely bunch of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators who want to share their passion for all things crafty with you, so do be sure to hop around using the links at the bottom of this post for more ideas and inspiration.
I stamped the Dahlias in Daffodil Delight ink, but stamped it off about 3 times first so I had a really faint image, before colouring it in using my Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers, in Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight and So Saffron. I have actually got these colour Dahlias growing in my garden at the moment, they are so beautiful!
The Designer Series Paper is also a Sale-A-Bration item, and actually co-ordinates with the Hand Penned Petals suite of products. These are the most amazing black and white papers, and you get 12 sheets of 12″ x 12″, again for free, but this time with a £45 purchase.
The Base Card layer is Basic Black, with a layer of Basic Black cut to 14cm x 10cm, embossed with the lovely ‘Pretty Flowers’ embossing folder. This gives a stark contrast to the black Designer Series Paper and the bold and beautiful flowers.
The leaves are also coloured in using the No-Line Colouring Technique, this time stamped in Granny Apple Green and also coloured in with the co-ordinating colour Stampin’ Blends.
A white heat embossed sentiment, a white twine bow and some coloured pearls finish off this card nicely, I think – oh, and don’t forget all the dimensionals too!
I hope that I have inspired you to have a go at some new techniques with your alcohol markers, or to join my 2021 Autumn Winter Stampin’ Blends course, you can find the details below. For now though, please do hop around and see what amazing projects everyone else has in store for you today.
Until next time – Happy Stamping xx
Interested in learning more about using Alcohol Markers?
I will be running another Stampin’ Blends Course, starting in September 2021, where, amongst many other things, I will teach the no-line colouring technique, how to add lowlights with greys, using pencils and markers together, creating skin tones and many other techniques too.
The course is still available for £60 as an online version only, with four zoom lessons, a dedicated Facebook group, a comprehensive course guide and several bonus lessons too.
To find out more, or to book your place, just click the button below!
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits.
- September’s Host Code is HFUPANRH – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in October.
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects