I wanted to share with you today some simple and super card inspiration. Whenever I am stuck for ideas, there are many places to look for an idea, but the Stampin’ Up! catalogue is one of the first places I go to. It is so beautiful to look through, and so full of projects to try, you really should take a look.
Here is the new 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue, coming soon, not long to wait now! If you are super excited, you could always join my Virtual Catalogue Launch Party Facebook Group where I will be sharing lots of fun over the coming weeks!
I wanted to work with a gorgeous stamp set called ART GALLERY. It has some stunning two step stamping flower images and lovely co-ordinating dies. Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape are the two colours (my favourite) I used to stamp the flowers, and Pear Pizazz for the leaves. I actually stamped the image in both colours and then cut the flowers of the purple image off and stuck them onto the green image.
I must admit I got a bit ‘snip happy’ and cut some of the leaves off too, so that I could rearrange them a little for effect! Can you see how I made the background here? I used our new blending brushes, also coming out in January, with the basic pattern masks, to create the dotty effect. Isn’t it great? Then there is a sneaky piece of DSP too, to create some interest.
I would love to hear from you where you find your simple and super card inspiration from, is it Pinterest, Blogs, Facebook, YouTube or magazines. Let me know by leaving me a comment below!
If you would like to get your hands on a copy of the catalogue, why not drop me a message, I would be more than happy to get one out to you, or how about joining my virtual catalogue launch party on the 9th January! With games, make and takes and a whole heap of crafting demonstrations, it is a party not to be missed! Just let me know you would like to join using the form below…
Stampin’ Blends Course
Interested in my new Stampin’ Blends Course for 2021? Why not drop me a message to find out more, or head over to my webpage for more details. https://thesongbirdstamper.co.uk/colouring-course/
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits PLUS 200 sheets of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper!
- January’s Host Code is C6H7ET77 – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in January. For every order over £50, I will send out a pack of Pastel Pearls, worth £6
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects