As is so often the case I am a little late to the party here, but I can safely say that I am LOVING working with the Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin kit. If you don’t already have this in your Christmas loving hands I seriously recommend that you get it while stocks still last – I don’t think it will be long before this sells out.
I happened to have the kit on my desk when I stumbled across this weeks Global Design Project challenge, #GDP268. The link to the page is at the bottom of this post, but how stunning is this card by Charlet Mallett.
I knew straight away that the Paper Pumpkin kit would be the perfect thing to use to CASE this card, so I got working straight away. There are so many elements in the kit, I played about with several idea until I settled on this, choosing the ‘less is more’ approach this time.
You can just about see in the photo, the Whisper White layer is embossed using the Scripty 3D embossing folder. It adds just enough interest whilst still leaving the focus on the main wreath and greetings. On that note, you may notice the greeting is in French, well that is because the kit comes with sentiments in French, English and German, and I was running out of the English ones I had made so many cards!
You get a lot of different elements in this kit, card bases, a stamp set, ink spot, die cut pieces, embossed layers, twine, envelopes and adhesives. It really is an all inclusive kit – and all for £20! You can get yours simply by clicking HERE.
Do you see the ‘patterned paper’? Well, I will let you into a little secret – that comes from one of the envelopes, believe it or not!! The sentiment is heat embossed onto Cherry Cobbler cardstock, and the Cherry Cobbler twine has been supplemented with some gold twine from the Forever Greenery combo pack. Stunning.
I had a really great time making this card, I hope you like it, and if you want to see more ideas and inspiration why not head on over to http://www.global-design-project.com/
Thank you for stopping by today, and don’t forget to order your Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin kit today, you can always save the cards until next year, think how much of a head start you will have!
Until next time, Happy Stamping xxProduct List
Stampin’ Blends Course
Interested in my new Stampin’ Blends Course for 2021? Why not drop me a message to find out more, or head over to my webpage for more details. https://thesongbirdstamper.co.uk/colouring-course/
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits.
- September’s Host Code is HFUPANRH – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in October.
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects