If you scroll to the bottom of today’s post you will find a video which shows you how to make a gift box with matching card. I had a play with the upcoming Fine Art Floral suite of products this morning, available from 5th January in the January – June Mini Catalogue. It is just so beautiful I couldn’t resist having diving in and having a go!
I think my favourite part of the suite here has to be the Golden Garden Designer Speciaility Acetate, it is just so pretty and I show you in the video how to attach it without seeing any glue – a clever little tip.
The main colour here is Pool Party, with a hint of Petal Pink in the second flower. The larger stamped flower is a two-step stamp, but the smaller ones have had shading added using the marker technique, I do love how easy this is to do!
I also made a set in pink, just after the Facebook Live, I must say I think the Blushing Bride and the Pool Party look really good together. I am so excited to share more of these amazing products with you in the new year.
Making gift boxes is one of my favourite things to do, it really means that you can give a gift in style. Expecially some of the smaller items that are bought online, they come in a little plastic bag and by making our own packaging we can totally transform these into gorgeousing presented gifts.
Why not sit back, relax and let me show you how to make a gift box with matching card. The video is a litte rambling, so feel free to fast forward to the best bits, I won’t hold it against you!
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you like my projects today and I hope that I have inspired you to try and make some gift packaging of your own.
If you would like a copy of the new January – June mini catalogue posted out to you when I get them, please do fill in the form below requesting a copy, if you are in the UK I will ship one out to you for free, there really are some lovely things inside!
Until next time, Happy Stamping xx
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits.
- September’s Host Code is HFUPANRH – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in October.
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects
Stampin’ Blends Course
Interested in my new Stampin’ Blends Course for 2021? Why not drop me a message to find out more, or head over to my webpage for more details. https://thesongbirdstamper.co.uk/colouring-course/