I am absolutely loving Blog Hopping with the Stamptastic Friends, an amazing group of Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators who want to share their creations with you all. Whether you have come straight here to me, or hopped from somewhere else, be sure to hop on over to the rest of the team to see some fabulous makes.
Simple Stamping Project
Now, I often struggle with simple stamping, but I have to admit the results can be stunning and I am so excited to see what the rest of the team have come up with. I have used the new Forever Fern stamp set for my creations today, such gorgeous images of lots of different types of leaves. It is a Distinktive stamp, meaning you get great life-like images which can be used in so many different ways.
I have used just one ink pad (Mossy Meadow) for all three cards today, just to show that you really don’t need a lot of supplies to make amazing cards for your friends and family – just stamps, ink and paper will get you a long way! With a darker ink pad, you can use the technique called ‘stamping off’ to give lighter shades, meaning you get even more for your money from the one stamp pad.
Stamping off is where you load the stamp up with ink, but before stamping it onto your project, stamp the image off onto a scrap of paper and then stamp it onto your card. Some of the ink will have come off on the paper, leaving a lighter image on your card. I have stamped off three times here, can you see the difference in the images?
I have stepped it up a bit with this card, by adding some co-ordinating cardstock as a mat. I just love how Stampin’ Up! projects co-ordinate with each other, I do love my inks, papers and embellishments to colour match! I also stamped the word HELLO onto a scrap of Whisper White and cut this into a rectangle before affixing with mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, to help it pop off the page.
My third and final card is stepped up a little more, with some Gold Foil and one of the lovely Gold Hoop Embellishments. These are flat backed and can simply be stuck down with some Multi-purpose liquid glue. I also used the small ‘dotty’ stamp from the set to create a background, again using the stamping off technique. A simple sentiment at the bottom really sets this card off I think, and just shows how stylish Simple Stamping can be.
I hope you like these projects, and thank you so much for joining me today, please be sure to keep hopping, to see what everyone else has in store for you, but if you would like to purchase any of the products I have used today, feel free to click on the links below to take you straight to my online shop.
Until next time, stay safe and Happy Crafting xx
Join Stampin’ Up! Offer
Don’t forget that you only have until the end of the month to take advantage of this amazing offer. For just £99 you can get £130 worth of product, free shipping AND a stamp and punch or stamp and die bundle of your choice too – plus plenty of other perks and benefits on top!
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits
- October’s Host Code is T66ZAS3B – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in November.
- Shop for Designer Series Paper reduced by 15% by clicking HERE
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects