Ok, so I might have to admit I am smitten with the new Stampin’ Up! 2020-2022 In Colours. They are so beautiful. Normally it takes me quite some time to get going with these, but not this year! I have dived straight in and am loving them. We have got, from left to right, Misty Moonlight (how beautiful is that), Magenta Madness (a real bright one), Just Jade (gorgeous), Bumblebee (a great addition to the yellows) and Cinnamon Cider (absolutely scrummy).
What exactly is an In Colour then? Well it is a set of 5 colours that augment the Stampin’ Up! Colour Collections. Every year, at the launch of the Annual Catalogue, five brand new colours come to us, and stay for two years. This means that at any one time there are ten additional colours that we can use for our crafty projects.
Because Stampin’ Up! colour co-ordinates it’s products, this means that we can get card, paper, ink, pens, ribbon and embellishments in these new colours too, so plenty of things to choose from.
With the launch of the Stampin’ Up! 2020-2022 In Colours we do have to wave goodbye to five of the colours that were the 2018-2020 In Colours. I am so sad to see these go, they have been great! We are saying goodbye to Lovely Lipstick, Blueberry Bushel, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch and Call Me Clover. There are some great bargains to be had on these colours at the moment, just check out these markers, which you can also use to stamp with too! They have a fine tip and a brush pen, great for journalling, scrapbooking or calligraphy too.
That’s all from me today, just a quick post to tell you all about the upcoming colours, available from the 3rd June when the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue goes live. I will be popping back over the coming weeks with some teasers for you, so keep your eyes peeled for those!
For now though, I hope you are all keeping well, Heather xx
I am holding a Virtual Catalogue Launch Party on the 13th June and would love for you to come and join the fun. Demonstrator or Customer alike, all are welcome for this fun filled event with Make and Takes, games, prizes, product demonstrations and much much more. Pop the date in your diary and come and join my Facebook Group “The Songbird Stamper Virtual Catalogue Launch Party”
See you soon xx
- Join Now to get £130 worth of product for just £99, with free shipping and amazing special demonstrator benefits
- November’s Host Code is MMPV9JAS – be sure to use this at the checkout when shopping online and for every order between £25 and £150 I will send out a handmade card and a free gift in December.
- Grab a bargain at the CLEARANCE RACK – Up to 60% off normal prices, while stocks last
- Go straight to my ONLINE SHOP to browse all of the different products on offer
- Why not follow me on Facebook, for live videos, projects and updates – The Songbird Stamper
- Or Subscribe to me on YouTube – The Songbird Stamper
- Save 10% on all product bundles, perfect for making beautifully co-ordinated projects